Ultinous AI Suite release notes
Several additional utilities may be used in conjunction with Ultinous AI Suite. To find out which versions of them correspond to your software, see the Additional Tools guide.
release date: 28th September 2022
- NOTE: After upgrading to 3.1.4, alarm e-mail sending will be turned off if SMTP Settings are not set!
- PPE detection accuracy is improved.
- Incident video clips can be sent via e-mail.
- All alarms and counter data are integrated with Google BigQuery.
- Sentinel support (for alarms).
- Network Optix: Nx Witness VMS support (for alarms).
- (Hanwha) Wisenet Wave VMS support (for alarms).
release date: 4th August 2022
- New alarm type: Fall Detection.
- New alarm type: Hazardous Area detection.
- New counting type: Traffic Counting. Counts incoming/outgoing people and cars crossing a user-defined line.
- Google BigQuery integration for Traffic Counting.
- Central Station Monitoring integration: Immix CS and SureView Response.
release date: 27th June 2022
Multiple e-mail/snapshot sending issue has been fixed.
Known issue: PPE detection draws both equipment type icons on bounding boxes in HTTP and e-mail/snapshot messages.
release date: 21th June 2022
- New alarm type: Wrong Direction. Triggers an alarm if a car or person is moving in a direction opposite of what is configured as the right one. (U-Safe)
- New alarm type: Stopped Detection. Triggers an alarm whenever a car or any other object type stops moving for a configurable amount of time. (U-Safe)
- New alarm type: PPE Detection. Triggers an alarm if a person(s) lack either a protective helmet, a safety vest, or both. (U-Safe)
- Genetec Security Center integration.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
release date: 6th April 2022
Archived documentation of 3.0.0
- New alarm type: Zone Crossing. Triggers an alarm whenever a person or vehicle moves into zone A from zone B. Ignores movement from the opposite direction.
- New alarm type: Loitering. Triggers an alarm when a person or vehicle stays in a zone for a specified time.
- Parked cars and non-moving human-like objects can be filtered in Intrusion and Multi Object Detection alarms.
- U-Alarm can connect to cameras with up to 10 FPS.
- Camera Editor (formerly Stream Configurator) UI improvements.
- Minor quality-of-life improvements.
- [Milestone XProtect Connector] should be updated.
- Compatibility with the Firefox browser.
release date: 6th December 2021
Archived documentation of 2.1.0
- Thermal camera support for all use cases.
- New analytic models with improved accuracy.
- Adjustable detection size setting for custom scenes.
- Multi Object Counter improvements:
- Binary Long range counting switch is replaced with adjustable detection size setting
- More options are available in historical counter data export
- Integration improvements:
- Camera snapshots for events are available via HTTP and e-mail. "End of event" notification is available via HTTP.
- Multiple custom HTTP headers are now supported.
- Custom detector sensitivity settings are available for each object type and use case.
- Detected object types are displayed in the video player.
- Unreachable cameras are now indicated via HTTP and SNMP (Monitoring).
- Grant SSH access with one click for remote support.
- Crowd Detection can be used with other use cases at the same time.
- PTZ / Thermal camera flag is now in the Cameras view.
- Minor usability improvements.
- [Integration (HTTP)]: The metadata schema is extended with an end_of_event flag. Please read the corresponding documentation and update your event receiver service accordingly.
- [Milestone XProtect Connector] should be updated.
release date: 15th October 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.10
- Startup time is increased after restart.
release date: 5th October 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.8
- Increased the accuracy of Alarms and Counters.
- Counter API includes 'first' and 'min' values.
- Minor fixes and improvements in the user interface.
release date: 3rd September 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.6
- Counter: Max/Average/Median calculation has been fixed.
release date: 26th August 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.4
- Crowd detection range issue has been fixed.
release date: 18th August 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.2
- Multi Object Counting maximum range has been increased by 60%.
- The most recent multi object counting has been visualised within the user interface.
- Historical counting data can be downloaded in .csv file.
- Multi Object Counting has been extended with median and maximum values.
- Bug fix: U-Alarm Network Discovery Tool did not recognize U-Alarm devices after changing device names.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
release date: 20th July 2021
Archived documentation of 2.0.0
- Vehicle detection added to Intrusion detection
- Person detection accuracy is further increased
- Person and vehicle amount counting
- Live and historical data access via API
- Simplified UI with improved layout
- HTTP status endpoint for monitoring
- Former alarm Intrusion Detection (PTZ) is merged to Intrusion Detection. PTZ camera support is now a parameter in this alarm.
- For Milestone XProtect integration, the U-Alarm / Milestone XProtect Connector should be updated.
- It is [recommended] to set all connected camera streams' framerate to 1 fps.
- Updating from a version older than 2.0.0 will remove all existing events!
release date: 31st May 2021
Archived documentation of 1.2.2
- U-Alarm can connect to a custom time synchronization server (NTP)
- RoI editor usability improvements
- U-Alarm software updater Service Pack 1
release date: 12th May 2021
Archived documentation of 1.2.0
- NVIDIA NX support: U-Alarm handles up to 10 cameras
- Software update (online & offline)
- Using RoI increases the detectors' performance
- Operators can receive alarm notifications via e-mail
- Integration: alarm notification e-mail attachment contains event metadata
- Test event sending option for integration via HTTP
- SSL support (HTTPS)
- Minor UX improvements
- Milestone XProtect integration documentation describes e-mail notification settings.
release date: 29th March 2021
Archived documentation of 1.1.0
- Intrusion detection PTZ camera support
- Monitoring (SNMP)
- False alarm rate is further decreased
- Milestone XProtect connector: time offset setting
- Camera FPS can be set to a fraction number
- Minor improvements in user interface
- Camera thumbnail load issue has been solved
- U-Alarm Network discovery tool's crash issue has been solved
release date: 1st March 2021
Archived documentation of 1.0.1
- Added restart U-Alarm device from the User interface.
- Milestone XProtect connector has been upgraded to a Windows service (CGU-8800).
- CGU-8940: Timeout for camera connection issue is solved for Axis and Bosch cameras.
- CGU-8944: Licence handling issues have been solved.
- CGU-8864: Fixed the issue when the registration form did not appear after a factory reset.
- CGU-8886: Minor improvements in the video player and the user interface
release date: 10th February 2021
Archived documentation of 1.0.0
- Intrusion detection
- Crowd detection
- Milestone XProtect support
- Custom third-party software integration for alerting