version: 3.0.4 | Product Page
U-Alarm is an AI based actionable video intelligence software solution that runs on the Nvidia-based Edge platform. U-Alarm is designed to analyse any connected IP cameras and raise alarms based on the detection set, such as intrusion, unsafe amount of people, unauthorised access attempt, etc. The alarms can be managed on U-Alarm’s user interface and/or sent to a third party dashboard, such as a Video Management System.
U-Alarm is supplied as a software only solution that supports multiple edge hardware devices.
- Intrusion for fixed and PTZ cameras including person and 5 vehicle classes
- Multi Object Detection including person and 8 vehicle classes
- Multi Object Counting including person and 8 vehicle classes
- Zone Crossing including person and 8 vehicle classes
- Loitering including person and 8 vehicle classes
- Crowd detection
- Milestone XProtect support
- Genetec Security Center support
- Alarm notifications via e-mail
- Custom third-party software integration for alarms and counters
Release dates and change log.
Supported hardware models.
The General Terms and Conditions and the End User Licence Agreement of Ultinous.
This document shows you how to install, configure and use U-Alarm.
U-Alarm allows you to send alarms via e-mail too. The service can be set up to be used either by human beings or automated systems.
This guide will also aid software developers who would like to interface U-Alarm Events to a custom third party component, like a Video Management System.
In case you encounter an error or have an enquiry about a particular segment of U-Alarm, consult one of the troubleshooting articles corresponding to your issue. If you have further questions, contact email@example.com or create a ticket in our Support Center.